TRAIN THE TRAINER CERTIFICATION
1st Training to Learn and Teach the Core AoC Training
Oct 11, 25, Nov 8, 21*, Dec 6, 20, Jan 3, 17
Thursdays, 8 2.5-hour Zoom Sessions
6:00-8:30 pm Central US
- All sessions are recorded for post-session viewing -
Learn to Teach the Core AoC Training
It is time to bring the AoC to your world in new ways!
Join the ranks of a worldwide community of conveners now as a Certified Trainer, and start discovering how the skills taught in this training help participants transform relationships, meetings and lives—and enable your organization or community to achieve sustainable results.
In the Train the Trainer Certification you will learn to deliver the step-by-step process and methodology of the Core Training.
Training at a Glance
This 8-session virtual Zoom-based series is focused on learning, practicing and delivering the latest AoC in a collaborative cohort with other AoC grads.
- You will learn how to convene and teach the updated Core Art of Convening Training using step-by-step scripts and materials (various formats available).
- You will bring your purpose alive as a convener in a cohort with other AoC grads.
You will be certified to deliver a core AoC Training as a powerful tool for your team, client or community.
Review and identify areas where you need additional help on your own mastery of the skills.
- Prepare appropriate personal examples and exercises.
- Develop a personal action plan for next steps.
- You will have access to all Trainer resources (see below).
Who is this Training for?
All Graduates of an Art of Convening Training.
Online library of trainer tools and resources.
"TALKING SHOP": TRAINER PRIVATE LINKEDIN GROUP
Trainer conversation filled with useful tips, news, and reminders to help you maintain and expand what you learned in certification.
- 9 Steps to Engagement and Collaboration
- Your Purpose Manifesto
- Hearing All the Voices
- Virtual Meetings Skills
- Convening Wheel Enhanced: Principles, Challenges, Essential Questions
- Principles of Conversation & Convening
- Design Principles
- Connect to Lead: the latest brain science
- Building Trust: Creating Environments of Mutual Trust and Respect
- What Does Mastery Mean?
Tools you are certified to teach and share:
- Course scripts and curriculum for the Core Training
- Convening Wheel principles, challenges and application
- Convening Design Worksheet
- Transition exercises
- Council Process
- Stringing the beads: Hearing all the voices
- Principles of Conversation
- Principles of Convening
- Design Principles
- Zoom platform training
$1,095.00 by 9/15
$950.00 early bird by 8/15/18
or 8 payments of $120
20% discount for Graduates of AoC Certification or 2017-2018 Grad Journey