When Women Lead
Whole Person Purposeful Leadership
Do you need time to think about how to increase your impact?
Time to consider how do all the pieces of your life and leadership fit together?
When Women Lead: more deeply connect to your power of purpose and more fully lead from a whole person perspective.
Many leadership programs teach leaders how to operate more effectively. This one does that, too. In addition, this program helps you more fully discover and connect with your purpose so you can lead by bringing more and more of your authentic self, all of your gifts and talents, to your leadership role.
The Center for Purposeful Leadership has developed a new program called When Women Lead. It is a six-month experience that combines two one-day in-person retreats and five 2.5-hour monthly online webinars with individual coaching for up to 30 women leaders. These leaders, first, want insights on how to lead their organizations more purposefully, effectively, and from the heart. Secondly, it is for women who also want to augment their networks as a means of replenishing themselves. All in all, it is for women who want to more fully and courageously show up in their leadership roles as “whole-person” leaders.
We will focus on whole-person, purposeful leadership in real-time application, and the power of creating an intentional engagement strategy for yourself and those you lead.
If you are a woman who is continuing to grow in your leadership, no matter your age or title, who knows there is something more to be gained by learning more about who you are and Whole Person Leadership, then When Women Lead could be amazing for you. When Women Lead is a unique offering and gathering of women leaders from many sectors, business lines, and organizational leadership. We will gather as a cohort to share expertise and life learnings that will benefit not only you, but everyone you lead or work with.
We invite you to become part of this talented group of women leaders. You will work with each other in a safe and encouraging environment. You will also work one-on-one with your coach. As a result, you will access more of your whole-person potential and, without doubt, grow in your leadership capacity. When Women Lead is an opportunity to pause and take intentional time out from your day-to-day life, to consider your purpose and prepare for what is next for you and your leadership.
Good leaders organize and align people around what the team needs to do. Great leaders motivate and inspire people with why they’re doing it. That’s purpose. And that’s the key to achieving something truly transformational. -- Marillyn Hewson, Lockheed Martin
Opening Retreat + 5 2.5-hour Virtual Sessions + Closing Retreat
What can participants expect to gain from “When Women Lead”?
• A network of caring and inclusive colleagues
• Insights into your individual leadership personality
• Learn how to convene compelling meetings where all voices are heard, and all wisdom is tapped
• Explore the potential of your purpose and the power of more fully unlocking it for you and your organization
• Learn the value of understanding different ways of communicating with different stakeholders including employees, peers, customers, and communities
• Learn new ways to balance personal and professional demands so you have choices that support you ton operate from a place of replenishment.
This women’s leadership experience is a bold six-month development engagement designed to equip women who are already proven leaders with the knowledge and skills needed to have greater impact and broader influence within their organizations or communities.
When Women Lead sessions offer valuable knowledge and insights, convened by a professional faculty and team that are experienced in surfacing your own strengths and wisdom, leveraging your life experiences, all in the company of other inspired women leaders.
Individual wisdom: In this intentional cohort, you will discover or refocus your purpose and gifts for the lasting impact you want to have. Realizing what gives you meaning and purpose – recognizing it and acknowledging it – is crucial to a life well-lived.
Collective wisdom: By engaging in peer coaching and various group learning opportunities, participants will gain insights and learnings from other women leaders who are also striving to learn, grow and apply for personal and professional impact.
Each session will be hands-on, high-engagement and immersive with applied-learning opportunities designed for you to understand and adopt new behaviors and ideas, network with peers, learn from a diverse faculty, and grow your knowing of your own leadership.
• *Utilize the 16PF (Personality Factor) Assessment to begin your journey. (identify strengths, patterns, depths to have the most impact and experience the most fulfillment)
• Identify the behaviors and competencies you want to build on.
• Complete your purpose story and statement, integrating purpose and wisdom into your personal voice and vision.
• Create your purpose plan, identifying key partners and milestones in a unique spiral timeline.
• Have an ongoing conversation with your Learning Coach and Partners to explore next steps and prepare for the next part of your journey as a leader.
When Women Lead is designed to engage and inspire high-performing women leaders toward accelerating your leadership abilities into your next expression. For up to 40 female leaders who want insights on how to lead their organizations more purposefully and effectively, as well as individual support for replenishing themselves, so they can be “whole-person” leaders.
Who Should Attend
- Female managers and directors
- Current and rising female supervisors
- Seasoned female executives and leaders
- Female small business owners and entrepreneurs
To foster a rich and powerful conversation with program participants, we request that each applicant has a willingness to explore professional and personal development.