Mastery? A Journey.
-A Kaleidoscope of Haiku
• CTI Co-Active Coaching
• Hay Emotional Intelligence Certification
• Hogan Assessments Certification
• Theory U & Global Presencing
• NTL Consultation Skills
• NTL Teambuilding & Process
• MBTI Certification
• Earth Wisdom Teachings
• Coaching for Excellence
• Human Dynamics
• Leadership & Mastery
• Quality Circles Certification
• Empowerment Workshop
Leadership Coach, Virtual Team Facilitator
Barbara has 30 years experience in executive coaching, leadership development, and organization effectiveness. Most of those years have been devoted to working in large US corporations including American Express, Cargill, General Mills, and Medtronic.
Over the past 10 years, Barbara has found a new passion in working and helping others work and lead at a distance through technology-enabled processes. In that time, virtually, she has coached hundreds of leaders on their leadership challenges and in developing their emotional intelligence both individually and in small peer groups in 35 countries.
Barbara has also lived and worked in Africa, The Middle East, The Caribbean, and Europe while working in the fields of international relief and development and education.
Along with the fundamental theme of learning, another life long theme of Barbara’s life and work has been global community and global citizenship. She has been at the leading edge of the exploration of global sustainability and social responsibility. She served on the Board of Directors for The World Business Academy. She also is author of Leadership in a Challenging World and coauthor in several books including The New Business of Business and Leadership in a New Era. She and her work are featured in Who We Could Be At Work by Margaret Lulic and Merchants of Vision by Jim Leibig.
Areas of Expertise
• Leadership Coaching • Emotional Intelligence Coaching • Virtual Team Development • Virtual Applied Learning • Change Leadership • Organization Effectiveness • Writing and Speaking
Industry and Sector Experience
• Professional Service Firms • Financial Services • Trading • Technology • Manufacturing • Research and Development • Health Care • Government • Education • NGOs and UNHCR
Professional Excellence Awards
• Organizational Impact, MN ASTD & ODN
• OD Practitioner of the Year, MN ODN