5 Live and Interactive Virtual Sessions + 2-day Closing Summit
What can participants expect from “WPL for Women”?
Welcome and Orientation:
Meet the faculty and your cohort
Core materials and concepts
Introduction to your Leadership Challenge and Purpose Plan processes
• From Where do you Lead? The 16pf® Questionnaire: 16pf | A Leading Personality Test for Employee Selection, Talent Management gain deeper insights into your individual leadership personality and patterns to understand from where you lead and where you want to go.
• Your Leadership Challenge and Purpose Plan Your action-application plan that ignites your purpose, integrates all the parts of your life and leadership, to be the best person you can be.
• The Art of Convening Convene compelling meetings where all voices are heard and all wisdom is tapped.
• Communications Leadership Identify key strategies for managing group dynamics and key stakeholders.
• The Power of On-Purpose Leadership Explore the potential of your purpose and the power of more fully unlocking it for you and your organization.
• Conversational and Emotional Intelligence The foundations of conversational and emotional intelligence and the brain science that supports them.
• Building Trust: The Business Case for Trust Leadership Behaviors: for you, for your organization
• Resilience and renewal Learn new ways to balance personal and professional demands so you have choices that support you to operate from a place of replenishment.
• Tend and Befriend A network of caring and inclusive colleagues during and beyond the journey.
Integration, Synthesis and Moving Forward
Getting Your Life into Balance: Finding Resilience and Renewal
Your Purpose Plan completed
All Zoom Virtual Sessions are live and interactive.
The Closing Summit is in person.
Opening/Orientation Zoom Session*: January 10, 2019
2/7, 3/7, 4/4, 5/2
4 Virtual Live Zoom Sessions* (each 2.5 hours)
Thursdays 9:00-11:30am Central
Closing Summit: June 3-4, 2019
Location: Minneapolis, MN
The Power of Purpose: Explore the potential of your purpose and the power of more fully unlocking it for you and your organization.
The 16 PF Assessment: Harness your strengths and identify your growth points to unleash your purpose.
The Business Case for Trust: Create more trust and resonance so you and your team can flourish.
Unleash your team’s EQ with the power of convening
Learn tools and practices to balance personal and professional demands so you have choices that support you to operate from a place of replenishment.
The Art of Convening
Learn how to convene compelling meetings where all voices are heard, and all wisdom is tapped.
The Role of Gender in Communications
Explore and identify key strategies for managing group dynamics and key stakeholders.
Nurture your whole person by solidifying your Purpose Plan and Getting Your Life into Balance
or $500.00 deposit
Payment plans available to take advantage of 2 budget years (2018 & 2019)
10% off for 2+ participants. Enter promo code 10% at checkout.
Your investment includes
Course schedule: 5 Virtual Sessions, 2-day Closing Summit
Assessment & Coaching: 16pf Questionnaire
Course books & materials: The Art of Convening, The Power of Purpose, Getting Your Life into Balance, Purpose Calling Cards
Leadership Toolkit: Purpose Plan, Leadership Blueprint, Leadership Challenge, Instructional Materials
Certificate of Completion
*Zoom Sessions: each session is recorded for post-session review
ICF CCEs: women who participate fully in each aspect of program (either in-person or virtually) will be able to receive Continuing Coach Education credits for an additional fee.