5 Virtual Sessions + 2-day Closing Summit
What can participants expect from “WPL for Women”?
Welcome and Orientation: Meet the faculty and your cohort
Core materials and concepts
Your Purpose Plan introduced
• 16PF Assessment: gain deeper insights into your individual leadership personality and patterns to understand from where you lead and where you want to go.
• Your Purpose Plan: Create your action-application plan that ignites your purpose, integrates all the parts of your life and leadership, to be the best person you can be.
• The Art of Convening and Strategic Communications: Learn how to convene compelling meetings where all voices are heard, and all wisdom is tapped. Identify key strategies for managing group dynamics and key stakeholders.
• The Power of Purpose: Explore the potential of your purpose and the power of more fully unlocking it for you and your organization.
• Conversational and Emotional Intelligence: Learn the foundations of conversational and emotional intelligence and the brain science that supports them.
• The Business Case for Trust: for you, for your organization
• The Essential You
• Resilience and renewal: Learn new ways to balance personal and professional demands so you have choices that support you to operate from a place of replenishment.
• Tend and Befriend: A network of caring and inclusive colleagues during and beyond the journey.
Integration, Synthesis and Moving Forward
Your Purpose Plan completed
Opening/Orientation Zoom session: January 22, 2018
Monday 1/22, 9:00am-12:00pm Central
2/15, 3/15, 4/12, 5/10
4 Virtual Sessions (each 2.5 hours)
Thursdays 9-11:30am Central
Closing Summit: May 31-June 1, 2018
Location: Oak Ridge Conference Center, Chaska, MN
$1,995.00 - early registration
or $500.00 deposit
Scholarships available upon request
(You can utilize 2 budget years: 2017 and 2018)
$2,100.00 by 1/15
$2,550.00 by 1/22
Your investment includes 5 Virtual Sessions, 2-day Closing Summit, 16PF Assessment, Coaching, The Art of Convening book, The Power of Purpose book, Purpose Calling Cards, Leadership Toolkit, Instructional Materials, Certificate of Completion.