5 Virtual Sessions + 2-day Closing Summit
What can participants expect from “WPL for Women”?
Welcome and Orientation: Meet the faculty and your cohort
Core materials and concepts
Introduction to your Leadership Challenge and Purpose Plan processes
• From Where to you Lead? The 16pf® Questionnaire will help you gain deeper insights into your individual leadership personality and patterns to understand from where you lead and where you want to go.
• Your Leadership Challenge and Purpose Plan: Create your action-application plan that ignites your purpose, integrates all the parts of your life and leadership, to be the best person you can be.
• The Art of Convening and Strategic Communications: Learn how to convene compelling meetings where all voices are heard, and all wisdom is tapped. Identify key strategies for managing group dynamics and key stakeholders.
• The Power of On-Purpose Leadership: Explore the potential of your purpose and the power of more fully unlocking it for you and your organization.
• Conversational and Emotional Intelligence: Learn the foundations of conversational and emotional intelligence and the brain science that supports them.
• Building Trust: for you, for your organization
• Resilience and renewal: Learn new ways to balance personal and professional demands so you have choices that support you to operate from a place of replenishment.
• Tend and Befriend: A network of caring and inclusive colleagues during and beyond the journey.
Integration, Synthesis and Moving Forward
Your Purpose Plan completed
Opening/Orientation Zoom Session*: October 18, 2018
11/15/18, 12/20/18, 1/17/19, 2/21/19
4 Virtual Zoom Sessions* (each 2.5 hours)
Thursdays 9-11:30am Central
Closing Summit: March 21-22, 2019
Location: Minneapolis, MN
$2,550.00 - early registration
or $500.00 deposit
Scholarships available upon request
Your investment includes 5 Virtual Sessions, 2-day Closing Summit, 16PF Assessment, Coaching, The Art of Convening book, The Power of Purpose book, Purpose Calling Cards, Leadership Toolkit, Instructional Materials, Certificate of Completion.
*Zoom Sessions: each session is recorded for post-session review