Give yourself the gift of The Art of Convening this holiday season by enrolling in one of the 2013 Trainings.
Registrations by 12/15 will receive a special 15% discount.
The AoC Trainings benefits include:
- New skills for Convening and Facilitation
- New strategies and tools for applying convening in your work and life as a leader and catalyst for change and transformation.
- State of the art virtual and in-person participative learning practicum utilizing practices, tools, and principles for authentic engagement and leadership.
- Credentials as an AoC graduate. (certificate and certification)
- From 15 to 36 CCEUs from the International Coaches Federation.
- Listing on Heartland's AoC web site as a Convening Resource Provider.
Our new Practicum Trainings include:
2 NEW RESIDENTIAL CERTIFICATION TRAININGS: January 24 - 27 & April 29 - May 2
- AND -
2 NEW CORE TELETRAININGS: January 2013 -1/29 & 1/30
Bring your case study, project, next convening challenge to your Practicum Training Cohort.
A space and discounted rate can be held with a deposit.
When we, as Conveners, tap into the generosity inherent in people, the wealth of knowledge and wisdom in any gathering is revealed. That wisdom is felt as a connection to being whole, both individually and collectively. When we feel and experience wholeness, our connection to one another and the world around us becomes less hostile and more inviting.
-- Craig Neal, Originator of The Art of Convening Trainings
The Training illuminated the essence of adding action to intention in a way that has transformed and equipped me to serve and contribute convening in both professional and personal areas of my life. I have committed to convening as a way of life." -- Myron Lowe, Director, Office of Information Technology, University of Minnesota
- Call: 612.920.3039 - Email: email@example.com