The AoC Grad community is a worldwide web of individuals and organizations actively creating a global renaissance of thought, heart and behavior.
This new Training is a direct result of years of conversations with AoC grads seeking an in-person practicum that brings together all the accumulated learnings from the 45 Core and Advanced Trainings. Craig will be assisted by 2 or more Advanced Grads. 10% discount for AoC Graduates
Guided by Craig Neal, originator of 'The Art of Convening'
The Certification at a Glance
Thursday-Sunday 3-1/2 day Residential Training Program, Virtual Training Cohort Calls:
- Thursday 5:00 pm to Sunday 3:00 pm
- Pre-Training Orientation Call
- Two 1:1 Coaching Calls with Craig Neal
- Four 90-minute Maestro Conference calls
- Experience a highly interactive and dynamic learning environment in-person, andvirtually utilizing innovative MaestroConference technology
- Session Audio Recordings
- Pre- and Post- Assessments
- Private Online Learning Platform
- Eco e-learning workbook
- Certificate as an AoC Certified Convener
- Limited to 20 Participants
- All graduates will be listed on Heartland's website as resource providers and catalysts for transformation (if you choose)
- International Coaching Federation CCEUs (applied for)
- Course Book:The Art of Convening: Authentic Engagement in Meetings, Gatherings, and Conversations, Craig and Patricia Neal, with Cynthia Wold (book included in cost of training)
Format & Benefits
- Be part of an intimate in-person and virtual learning Cohort format- limited to 20 participants.
- Thoroughly review and embody the theory, principles, and practices in the The Art of Convening book as the primary text for the Training.
- This is a Practicum with emphasis on sharing actual case studies from your life and work environment. Your progress will be supported personally and online.
- Maximize personal and professional relevance by advancing interpersonal skills.
- Learn direct application to your work and life via course readings, focused journaling and reflection time, case studies, and exposure to guest graduate Conveners.
- Receive sample Workshop Templates.
- Belong to an engaged and inspired graduate community of intentional leaders.
- Utilize the Convening Wheel, beginning At the Heart of the Matter, all the way to Commitment to Action: discover and learn each Aspect with relevant Convening Principles, while also collectively exploring the distinct Challenges of successfully applying the AoC in professional and personal situations.
Schedule & Cost: learn more here
Residential Training: November 8-11
Location: Riverwood Inn and Conference Center, Otsego, MN
Virtual Training Cohort Calls:
- Pre-Training Orientation
- Two 1:1 Coaching Calls with Craig
- Four 90-minute Cohort Calls via MaestroConference
10% discount for AoC Graduates of any course
Thursday: reception and dinner
Friday: 3 meals and break snacks
Saturday: 3 meals and break snacks
all course materials, The Art of Convening book
- $2495 double occupancy
- $2695 single room
A $750 deposit holds your place and rate
Payment plans and limited Scholarships available: contact firstname.lastname@example.org